Burnicure Antioxidant Serum is organically made: 90% certified organic and the remaining 10% natural ingredients, paraben free and contains no harsh chemicals.
The Smooth Fusion ® Organics Mask is found in our Spa Package. "Now you can enjoy the soothing and refreshing rejuvenation experience and have “Skin that
loves to be touched” ™
The Smooth Fusion ® Organics Anti-Aging Face and Body Cream, Protects, Restores, Nourishes and Moisturizes.
The Men's Smooth Fusion Organics Spa Package contains:
✅ One Men's Night Cream 1.05 ounce - 30 gram jar is scented with Certified Organic Oils of Lavender and Ylang Ylang.
✅ One - 2 ounce - 60ml Burnicure Antioxidant Serum packaged in a Blue Glass Dropper Bottle.
✅ One - 1 ounce - 30ml NutriCare Plus Pure Emu Oil packaged in a Blue Glass Dropper Bottle.
✅ Three 8" by 8" Blue Makeup Removal Cloths - Facial Cleansing Cloths.
Shirley Wood for 16 years was a staff Esthetician to the Hollywood stars while she was working for Warner Brothers in Burbank, CA consulting with makeup
artists and hair stylists. She also was a consultant for prestigious salons in both Beverly Hills and Sherman Oaks, California where she provided esthetic
consultation to many famous actors and actresses too numerous to mention. Shirley Wood has spent her life's journey creating softer, firmer, younger
"I tried the NutriCare Plus Emu oil followed by the Balance of Nature Antioxidant Serum and antioxidant creams. After two weeks I was convinced that my
skin had turned to satin. The derma layer had actually taken on a softer and smoother texture."
"I am certainly recommending the Nutricare Plus Pure Emu oil, the Balance of Nature Smooth Fusion ® line of antioxidant serum and antioxidant
creams for skincare to all my clients in both Hollywood and throughout the world."
Smooth Fusion ® Organics Men's Night Cream Scented Formula can be applied to the face, neck, body, legs, feet, and the back of your hands gently massage
an ample amount onto the desired area until cream is absorbed into skin.
Nutricare Plus' Men's Night Cream has proprietary blend of organic ingredients floods into the derma layer skin with essential fatty acids, minerals, Native
America herbs and vitamins A, C & E.
The Smooth Fusion ® Organics Anti-Aging Face & Body and the Balance of Nature Antioxidant Serum are organically made: 80% organic
and 20% natural ingredients, paraben free and contains no harsh chemicals.
Men's Night Cream Scented Vegan Non-GMO Ingredients: Distilled Water, Organic Emulsifying Wax, Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Certified Organic
Rose Hip Oil, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, Fair Trade Certified Organic Shea Butter, Steric Acid, Zinc Oxide, Silk Peptides, MSM, DMAE, Alpha
Llpoic Acid, Optiphen Plus, Vitamin E Oil, Squalane Oil (Olive derived), and Certified Organic Essential Oils of Lavender and Ylang Ylang.
Burnicure Antioxidant Serum is Organically Made with 12 Non-GMO Certified Organic Vegan Ingredients: A proprietary blend of Certified Organic Grape
Seed oil, Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil, Certified Organic Pure Sweet Almond oil, Certified Organic Jojoba oil, Certified Organic Sesame Seed
Oil, Certified Organic Aloe Vera oil, Certified Organic Olive oil, Infused Native American herbs of Certified Organic Calendula, Certified Organic
Chickweed, Certified Organic Comfrey and Certified Organic St. John’s Wort, DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid scented with Certified Organic Lavender
Nutricare Plus Emu Oil ingredients: All natural, odorless, creamy white, ultra clear at room temperature, grade A, cosmetic, pharmaceutical grade,
fully refined, and AEA Certified.
The Makeup Remover and Facial Cleansing Cloth 8" x 8"(Hand Held Size) is Reusable, and Machine Washable. It is made with a very soft fiber made of
the state-of-the-art matrix of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide weaved. Over 200,000 fibers per square inch.
Brochures can be downloaded for our products and all bottles and jars are shrink wrapped.
Storage: Close the jar’s lid and bottles airtight, in cool, dark, dry place. Can be refrigerated but do not freeze.